Do I need a visa to go to Australia

Do I need a visa to go to Australia?

Do I need a visa to go to Australia? Is the question many ask. Unless you are a citizen of New Zealand or Australia, you will require a valid Australian visa to enter the country. New Zealand passport holders can apply for a visa upon arrival in the country. All other passport holders must apply for a visa before leaving home. You can request a range of visas, including tourist visas and working occasion visas, at your nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate.

Kinds of tourist visa available

There are different kinds of visas accessible to travelers to Australia. The type of visa you ought to apply for relies on upon the length of your stay, your passport and the purpose of your visit.

Electronic Travel Authority visa (sub-class 601)

This visa enables you to visit Australia the same number of times as you need, for up to a year, and stay for three months each visit. This permit is readily available to passport holders from various countries and regions, who live outside Australia. There is no visa application charge for an ETA. However, a $20 service fee applies for online applications as it were.

E Visitor (sub-class 651)

This is a free visa for multiple visits to Australia for tourism or business purposes for up to three months on end inside a 12-month time span. The visa is open to passport owners from various European countries, and it can’t be extended.

Visitor visa (sub-class 600)

The Visitor visa is designed for people who are not eligible for the eVisitor or Electronic Travel Authority visa. This visa enables you to visit Australia, either for tourism or business purposes, for up to three, six or 12 months. The base application expense for this visa ranges from $135 to $340.

Extending your tourist visa

On the off chance that you are as of now in eTA Australia and hold a valid Electronic Travel Authority visa you can develop your stay by applying for another visa, for example, a Visitor visa. An eVisitor can’t be extended.

Study visa

On the off chance that you intend to study in Australia, you should apply for a Student visa (subclass 500). On the off chance that you are the parent, gatekeeper or relative of a student, you can apply for a Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590). On the off chance that you might want to travel to Australia for a visit and here and now study, you might be eligible for a visitor visa. Training and Research visas (subclass 402) are additionally offered for people who need to come to Australia to participate in a structured working environment based training.

The Working Holiday Maker program empowers cultural exchange and nearer ties between a few countries by permitting youthful grown-ups (18 to 30 years old) to have an extended occasion supplemented by here and now employment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *